Thursday, February 8, 2007

Lost...and found!

Remember the 'heart' u guys gave me for my 21st? Well, I wore it to work yesterday. Wanted 'u ppl' to teman me ma. Or maybe because it matched my attire. Hehe. The thing is, I was freshening up in the washroom, and thru the mirror, I realised dat my neck was bare. Shit! I panicked. The first thing dat crossed my mind was, " Gosh, u guys are so gonna kill me!" Even I won't be able to forgive myself. How cud I possibly lose 'my precious' ?

I was hoping dat I had not dropped it some wer on the streets. My memory flashed back to all the places I went. To all the routes I'd taken to get to office. I prayed dat I might have dropped it at home. Or maybe in the car. Places dat I knew I wud have the chance of retrieving it back. But please not out on the open roads. Wer there's a possibility of it being run over by a vehicle or picked up by some passer-by. My heart was beating fast, man!

I searched the washroom. No sign of it. Searched the corridor. No sign of it. Searched the elevator. Still no sign of it. I am so doomed. Searched the reception area. No sign of it. Searched my table. AH-HAH! There it was. Laying on the floor next to my bag. PHEW! Lucky me. Luckily it was nearby. Not out in the open some wer. I guess the buckle had loosened up. U noe. Early morning rush. Din really check to see if it was fastened properly. But no next time. Definitely. That's a promise!

I spent the rest of the day checking to see if it was still hanging from my neck. :p But u cant ask me to not put in on either. It looks good on me. Or rather, I look good with it. *wink*

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com