Monday, February 5, 2007

From that school on the hill top

You inspire me.
You lift me up when I am down.
You give me strength to carry on.
You bring out the best in me.

Juz a little something that I would like you all to know. When times get real hard and tough, juz the memories of the smiles on your faces, the sweetness in you all, the wisdom words, a casual 'hi', or juz simply a mere presence, will somehow or rather take all the blues away.

I was browsing friendster the other day. I took a peek at your lives. I can't say how proud I am of all of you. Look at how we've grown, man! From naughty kids to smart, young adults. Going places, experiencing the world, getting on with lives and doing things that none of us would have thought of doing back then. Even though I'm no longer part of them, I am still proud to call you all friends. It is good to see that you all are happy. My childhood mates. No other.

I can see you all make it big in the years to come. Something I know for a fact. Don't prove me wrong, alrite? I will make it big too....someday. ;p

Miss you all. You guys...rock.

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com