Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Gloomy

The weather has been gloomy this morning. I woke up to a dark sky. The same goes for my mood.

Yea. Something has been bothering me. Or should I say "alot of things". And if you asked me specifically what, I can't answer you. What had triggered it?, someone close asked. I honestly can't tell you either. A little bit of this. A little bit of that. They get all mixed up inside me, transformed into this huge 'virus' and attacked my mind all at once.

Now I'm afraid. Afraid to be me. Afraid to continue this.

It's difficult to explain. I only know at this very moment, I feel like holding someone tight and let it all out.


0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com