Friday, November 30, 2007

Thank God I found "you"

Hah! Remember these? Shots from where we first met to some of the high points of our friendship? This video was a courtesy of Pa, which I found hidden beneath all my files and folders of my previous computer. Still intact though.

It was not that long ago when Pa said this, "When you look back at this video 10 years down the road, you will definitely miss all those times we had together. And there won't be a single dry eye in the house then." Well, Pa, I would like to say that, "I don't think I would be crying then, I would be smiling. As I am now. "

Man, do I miss those days. And it was only 1 or 2 years back. Seems like forever huh? Look how young we were then....hahaha!

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com