Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Mood revived

Something good happened today. Something that brought my mood back to its usual state. A friend had called for a casual chat. Another friend made plans for a coming outing. Cracked some real stupid jokes with my colleagues. Gossipped with another one of them. Laughter is the best medicine.

I'm not really very hard to satisfy, am I? Little day-to-day happenings can sometimes brightened up my life. I let go off yesterday's dark skies to a shinier one today. I just woke up feeling very much better. Got up early. When to work early. And was more productive and efficient in what ever it is I did.

I guess when you are feeling confident, everything else would be in place. People seem to treat you better. Work seems to be going on more smoothly. And you would smile to every obstacle that comes your way. You tend to be more forgiving too.

People around me does make alot of difference. Familiarity is a very big issue to me. If you know what I mean.

The magic of life. Salute.

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com