Saturday, November 10, 2007

A wild bird in an open cage

Yea. That would be me. The wild bird. A friend got me that. Woo...Whooo... I never thought that I was the wild type. Define "wild"? Am I really?

Just because I was home watching some tv on a Saturday night that I got called as a "wild bird which couldn't spread its wings when the cage door was left open". Nice. Firstly, I don't fly. And second, I'm certainly not caged.

A little late night hanging-outs. Some dinners. Some yam chas. Some movies. Some shoppings. Doesn't constitute as wild right? Well, everyone else does that! At least I don't do drugs or go rempit some where out on the freeway. Now that's what I call wild.

So, I am considered "tame" for someone my age. Haha.

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com