Friday, April 11, 2008

Princess-sy me

I am one big spoilt brat!

Waited on from head to toe. Shielded from the rain and sun. Protected from any possible harm. Attended to every need. Given the best of everything. All desires fulfilled. Well taken cared of. Pampered. Doted on.

Okay, maybe not really like a princess. But more or less like that.

I want something. I'll get it. Something not to my liking, I throw tantrums, someone will give in. I messed up. Someone will be there to solve it. I need help. Someone is around to lend a hand. My folks are always in the opinion that I'm not capable of handling things, so they end up handling everything for me. Or they get worried that I might hurt myself while doing something, so they tend to take all matters in their hands.

I'm not too sure if that's a good thing or not. Most of my peers would think so. Yes. I do have folks who watches over me. They are like my super heroes who come to my rescue when ever I needed them. I told mummy I'm going to take the public bus home after some activities from school. Mummy said, "No. Daddy will come pick you up." I told mummy I can't finish my artwork from school. Mummy completed it for me. I asked daddy for a cellphone. He got me one of the latest models. I was required to participate in long jump for sports day. Daddy wrote in a letter to the school authorities to have me excused from it. College was too far away and I was having tranportation problems. Mummy got me a car. I got into an accident. Daddy told me not to be afraid and have everything taken cared of. I fell ill. Mummy checked on me every hour. I stayed out late. Mummy stayed up waiting. I asked daddy for street directions. Daddy offered to take me there instead. I got a little cut on my finger. Mummy got all worried and immediately got it bandaged. I have some bills to pay. Daddy had it done. I wanted to sign up for a course. Mummy took cared of it.


So, as you can see, I've not really done much. I don't really know much. I walked through life carelessly as I know my folks are always around to mend things. I was brought up this way. No, you can't do this. No, you can't do that. No, we'll have it settled. You don't touch that, let the kakak do it. When you get rejected too often, when you get stopped all the time, you tend to loose interest in things. You just let things be as it is.

And I grew up becoming a princess. A big fat lazy one. I continued throwing tantrums when I don't like something. People have to put up with me. I will get that thing that I wanted, no matter what the cost. I expect others to do as I will. I go where ever I wanted to go. I couldn't take being physically and emotionally hurt. I don't feel good if I don't have everything my way.

I will continue being a princess. Until someone or something have me changed.


0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com