Saturday, April 19, 2008

Whenever I call...

I have a knack for ringing my friends past mid night. It's a habit. It's a pleasure. I'm just that naughty. Sometimes they picked up half asleep. Scolded me like hell. And then asked, "What's up?". "Nothing la. Just for fun." Hah. Or sometimes they just ignored me. Of which I would keep on buzzing. I need my bed time stories la.

And their usual habit? Waking me up early in the morning. Weekend mornings! Cause they know I would most likely be sleeping till noon. Why la you people have to be up so early? "Hey, wake up! I'm bored. Lets go out." You know who you are right? For that I would lazily answer, "Yea. Few more minutes." Which ended up an hour later. So next time, pandai-pandai la. All outings to be held after lunch please. =p

Cell phones are a very useful invention. I just love my phone!
You better pick up whenever I do call...

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com