Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Silly thoughts

Ridiculous imaginations are attacking me once more. I was constantly drifted away during the day. On the road. And much more at night. I was making up little stories in my head. Putting through all the "What ifs?" On everything I see. On everything I hear. Usually it's about friends. Sometimes about the future. Sometimes about the past. Silly things. But I get satisfied with them.

It's kind of fun to live in a dream world. One where you get to write the script, direct and act up your own. Life is like a stage. You are the actor. You play yourself. And allow the rest to blend in. I had thought of putting them down in words. But it involves too many people. And since this page is getting a wider audience, not good la. Embarassing.

I shall just keep all the stupid, ridiculous stuffs to myself. But, if you know me well enough, you'd know I can't keep my hands off the keyboard.

"My memories flashes back to the days when he was near......
On how I waited...
And he gave up...."

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com