Friday, April 18, 2008

There, they go again...

My close acquaintances are leaving. A few of them. They came. They made me clinged to them. Then they break the news that they are heading off.

I did well with one departure. Another came and it was done with a heavy heart. Then another, I was having a hard time letting go. And another now? I'm not too sure how many more can I bear. Know why I don't get too close with people too soon? Cause I won't let go once I gave my all.

I can't get inside your minds. I don't know what is it that you all are thinking. I have no idea as to what is it that you all are feeling either. All I know is that I don't want you all to leave. I don't want to change the current situation which I'm so comfortable with. But I guess I'm not a valid enough reason to make you all stay. I mean, who am I anyway? What am I to you?

People go and don't "come" back. They'd go on with their lives and forget all about you. Not even memories to be remembered. All you can do is to look back and be glad that we had once gone through so much together. No wonder they say people are hard to keep. They go to where ever their hearts' desire. There's nothing much you can do to keep them. If they no longer belong to you, then they do not belong. Fate can be a tough game.

I am afraid of the future. Of the unpredictability that lies ahead. I can't forsee what will happen. I go on everyday knowing that people will leave. Only the stubborness in me chose not to "see" it. I never really want to accept the fact. Until it was really thrown in front of me. Still, I will not pick it up.

I don't feel good. I just don't want you all to leave. Can I be selfish this one time?

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com