Saturday, December 27, 2008

Car accident...again...

Either it's pure bad luck or I'm just a lousy driver. I know what is running through your mind. I am a lousy driver. There I admitted. Hah.

I was reversing to park my car. Didn't notice the Harrier at the back. My censor didn't work. Bang! I broke my tail light and the Harrier was scratched. Gosh. Scared the hell out of me. I was so at fault. Got down to check out the damage. The owner literally came running out.

Inspected. Inspected. Talked. Talked. "Okay. Okay. Cut all the crap. I'll just pay for your damages." All I wanted was to settle the thing and get away as fast as I could. Don't really feel comfortable having like 10 unknown people surrounding you at night, pointing fingers. But my friend went, "Don't be foolish. He double parked. He's at fault too. Let's see what does he have to say first..." Well, he said nothing. The owner said, "It's fine." And walked away. Oooh-kayyy....Saved!

Still, I ended up shaking....

1 whispered:

Anonymous said...

The owner must have seen u in beautiful attire, thats why let u off.

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com