Sunday, December 21, 2008

If you only knew...

All these years, I have been wondering why,
Upon realization, I let out a sigh,
It was never a lie,
Only, that part of me have been too blind.

It wouldn't have been the same,
If I had played your game,
Now, I have no one else to blame,
But myself for being so 'insane'.

How I always wish I could only turn back time,
To the days when we were in our prime,
Where I'd act on your sign,
And I'd be yours and you'd be mine.

This thing that you didn't know,
Something buried deep down below,
Was that it was never meant to be a 'no',
Which I should have told you, long ago.


Words could no longer bring you back,
As I sit here, consumed with endless regret,
All that is left were memories to tag,
With every thought of them made my heart crack.

I force myself to leave it all behind,
But as if something that binds,
You, somehow, keep coming back to my mind.

It is too late,
I'm sorry for all the wait...the heartbreak,
They shall posses your trait,
As in my heart, a space for you, I'll always create...

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com