Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye 2008

It's the end of the year, once more. Thought that I'd pen down one last entry before I sign the year off.

I could still remember how I started the year. It was a drink with a friend of mine at a nearby cafe. And then I had to work on new year's day. Going on, the year has its share of ups and downs. Happy moments. Unhappy moments.People came. People left. In a flash, the year went by. For each year, I'm glad it came. It gave me new experiences. New feelings. New people to meet. New things to do. New events to look forward to. And this passing year, I was glad as well. I'm glad that I lived through it. I'm glad that I'm able to live past it to the next year.

Here I am, blogging on new year's eve, when I should be out partying. Not to say that I have no invites, only that the mood is not there to celebrate this year. And it's been a tiring few weeks. I'd rather stay at home and catch some programmes on tv. Pirates of the Carribean is playing at the moment. Call me old. I guess age is catching up. Not up to any more countdowns. Not up to any more gatherings into the wee hours. Just want to lay back and chill in the comforts of home.

Surprising enough, just when I thought everyone would be out doing something to usher the new year, there are quite a number of people on MSN. My mates of the old age. Ahaha! All lazy people grown out of the partying days. It's good to have them around for some company tonight though. Cool!

All ritey...Goodbye 2008! And Hello 2009!
May the new year brings all the good things in life for everyone. Have a wonderful year ahead!

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com