Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Hypnotized

Unknown track. Unknown composer. Unknown source.

Got it off the net, mistaken for something else. And then, I found myself drawn to it, as if being pulled by a gigantic magnet. It's instrumental. It's piano. It's smooth. It's slow. It's soothing. It's romantic. It's waiting for something to happen. It's trying to say something, but the words were unspoken. It's dangerous. It's mysterious. It's hypnotic. I have been unable to cut myself loose from it. It's been on my playlist for 3 days now. Non-stop.

It was the wrong title. Nor was it attached to the correct artiste. It was suppose to be from the movie. But it was not either. It was not on the original soundtrack. It kills me now that I can't figure out who the hell played it. Or what is it called. Or where it came from. Google has not been helpful. I'm left in the dark, listening to this unknown person on the piano, with a melody that I'm trying to decipher. Trying to decipher the message within. I have not been an instrumental kind of person. I don't really listen to them. But this score....

It came out of a coincidence. And it's going to leave me bewildered........

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com