Monday, February 9, 2009

Dodging...

Avoiding. Running away. Ignoring.

There's this something that I got to do. Due to multiple pressures being laid on, I lost track. I lost direction. I lost the spirit. I lost the will.

To take my mind off it, I hung out more. I agreed to what ever outing that came my way. I came up with all kinds of excuses. I left it unattended. I pushed it to the very end. To the very last minute where I knew it had to be done. Still, I don't have the heart for it. So, I delayed it some more.

I actually had today to, at least, finish off something. But it's Thaipusam plus Chap Goh Meh plus Cheryn's birthday. Off all the things, it's the least important. The truth is, it's no longer a priority. So many other things preceeded. But, it has to be done. Yet, I'm still dodging.

Just how long more could I keep running? Just how long more could I sustain before being screwed badly?

2 whispered:

thor said...

same with me..same with me..as u said, the regret will be pricey..sigh

anyway for now, Hepi Chap Goh Meh for u, may tomorrow bring u a new hope n motivation!!!

(^_^)v

*~fui~* said...

then we would just have to pay the price laa..

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com