Sunday, February 22, 2009

Scolding from Pa...

It was real funny. Anything regarding my pa is always humurous. Even the scolding don't seem to sound like a scolding at all. I laughed the whole way through.

He had a drink or two late last night. He felt that he was not too sober to drive back, so he had wanted to crash at my place. I was fine with it. My pa right...he can crash on my couch. When he rang at 2.30 am, neither of us were fully conscious to actually understand what we were saying. Him drunk, me deep in sleep.

"Lui, you slept already?"
"Hmmm....yeaaa...."
"I drank too much....."
"Ohhhh...."
"............hmmm......never mind.....it's okay....I think I'll drive home...."
"Huh...oh all right...take care....drive safe...."

-Clicked off-

Come this morning, he went furious all over me.

"How could you do such a thing? You should've insisted that I come over. How could you let me drive all the way back on my own? In a drunken state? Don't you at least worry for my safety? What if something happens along the way? What if I ended up the morning paper? I don't even know how I manage to get back. I couldn't see the junctions. I couldn't see the road signs. It was so awful dangerous. How could you? How could you??"

It was so amusing. The way he said it. I can't help but laughed. He grew more annoyed. Yes pa, I was at fault. So sorry. I shall look out for you next time. Only not at 2.30 am....

2 whispered:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm.. What to do?!
That's my ahlui.. Haha~!!
I'm glad and happy to place a message here and now..
I'm still alive.. Haha~!!

*~fui~* said...

yes pa...of coz ur still alive... if not u won't have taruh-ed me ady...

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com