Thursday, February 26, 2009

Exhausted...

They say, "To treat others well, is to treat yourself poorly."

Well, it depends at times. It wouldn't have been an issue if you are doing it on your own will. But if you are not and you have to?

It's been an exhausting few weeks. Handling jobs. Managing people. All kinds of people that is. Being stuck in almost 2 hours of jam every other day and rushing to be there on time. Entertaining friends. Leaving some time for family. Slotting in work during what ever time I can spare. Taking care of the welfare and the feelings of others. For what actually? What are all these really for? Doesn't seem to make any sense.

Why do I stay back at work when bosses only cared about the deadline rather than if I've taken my dinner?
Why do I hang out with friends late into the night when no one ever bothers to check if I've reached home safely?
Why do I take the trouble to go all out of the way to drop someone when they don't even turn around to say thank you?
Why do I worry about the welfare of my team mates when they leave without informing?
Why do I keep the happy moments when they've already forgotten about it?
Why do I still think about you when you don't even know?

It's both tiring and disappointing. And I think I'm done. Done with all these craps. I'm calling it quits.

2 whispered:

Anonymous said...

San~~
u can't quit. U r doing all these because U r a nice nice girl. Remember, whatever u have done do not expect for return, if not, u would not be happy. :)

Be a nice girl though but dun force urself if u dun like to do it. Something that you done unwillingly , u may want a return. If it is not return , u will fell depressed. :)

*~fui~* said...

yes mum~~~
i will try...

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com