Sunday, March 1, 2009

Hair cut

I got myself a new hairdo!

A friend brought me all the way to Setapak to try out this place owned by a friend of a friend of a friend. In short, some friend la. Main reason? Very affordable prices for quality work. Yeaps. How very true. I came out with a satisfying new style and my purse still intact. Hah!

The whole process took me 4 hours. From wash, blow, cut, rebonded, wash, blow and cut again. And my friend was done in like half an hour! Poor thing. He patiently waited for more than 3 hours. He read every single magazine that was available. He stared into space. He went observing people that came in and out. He finished the drink he bought. And in the midst of all these, he didn't, even for once, showed his impatience or rushed to get off. Great chap.

But I felt bad. I was silently telling the hairstylist to hurry up. Hurry up! My friend is waiting. I was more anxious than he was. He was happily seated at the waiting area, observing the activities in the salon. Each time I checked on him, I can't help but laughed. It was an amusing sight. He could even relate back to me later on what each person was doing. He must be really bored. Haha!

Nevertheless, I got a few compliments so far. Chehhhh! See for yourself.!

4 whispered:

Anonymous said...

Hehe.. He must be a very NICE guy..

*~fui~* said...

yes he is indeed...

thor said...

Don't you want to try 'botak' for once? I know a great place and it'll cost u nothing too...wahaha

*wink* *wink*

*~fui~* said...

hahahhaa...
no thanks man...
i dun wanna end up looking like you!

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com