Thursday, March 19, 2009

My 25th!

I've hit it! The mid-twenties. Right in between. "Not a girl, not yet a woman". Well, definitely not yet a woman but still very am a girl. My boss still calls me a kid. And so does certain other people. Can you believe that? And I'm 25! What kid??

Well, this year's celebrations have tonned down a little as compared to the previous years. *Shrugs* Recession kot. I mean, I still have my usual cake cuttings and dinners and drinks with my family and friends. But no more pressies. Awwwww! I want pressies!

Okay. Okay. I'm no longer 22. Time to grow up. Still, many thanks for all the text messages, all the calls, all the facebook comments, all the MSN wishes, all the post-it-notes...EVERYTHING! Many thanks folks. I truly appreciate all the thoughts and all the efforts. Love you all!

I did, however, got this cute little teddy...just for me!


0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com