Sunday, March 29, 2009

24/7...way not enough

Have you ever wished that you simply had more time? Have you ever wished that there would be more than 24 hours in a day?

Time, to me, is always not enough. No matter how well I try to organise and manage my tasks. If something happens and I am to die tomorrow, I guess I would die in regret in not able to fulfill what I had wanted to do. 'Living life to the fullest". My philosophy. Maybe that's the cause of it. I try to do a little of everything. And there's just not enough time for all.

Weekdays are meant for working. By the time I get home, all I can think of is the bed. All the sports and the yam chas are pushed to the weekends. By the time weekend comes, I will have sports, yam chas PLUS certain ad-hoc activities such as short trips and shoppings and movies and dinners and visitations etc etc. Then what about personal stuffs to attend to, like cleaning and car washing and banking and manicures and maybe read a book or download the latest music or get some sleep? Heck, am I one busy bee! 7 days a week is definitely not enough.

I want more time! I need more time! Surprisingly, I still can find the time to blog. Unbelievable...

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com