Sunday, March 15, 2009

Lost in thoughts...

I kinda like to drive long distances. It's the only time that I can dream. To be lost in thoughts. The serenity of the night. The dimness of the street lights. The soft melodies playing. The space I have for myself in a moving vehicle. Hugging my cute little bantal. My hands on the wheel. My vision on the car up ahead. It allows my mind to run freely. To dream about the impossible. Stuffs that only happen in the movies.

Sometimes I just wish that I don't reach where ever that I'm headed. Wouldn't it be good that I could just drive straight on forever and let the roads lead the way? No matter where I end up, it would be a pleasant journey.

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com