Sunday, March 29, 2009

Earth Hour

Earth hour. You are suppose to switch off lights for one hour. From 8.30pm to 9.30pm. On Saturday, 28th March 2009. That was exactly what I did. Yes. I supported them.

It was a Saturday night. What was I suppose to do then? No lights. No TV. No computer. My friends came up with this idea of a pot luck. A candlelight one that is. At my place. So, I said all right.



Just the few of us. Sort of a little gathering. Catching up. Eating. Had a game of song singing. They pandai-pandai chose 'love'songs. Girls won! Yay! So guys had to clean up.

We love doing these kind of stuffs. Makes life a little entertaining. Hanging out is truly one good way of creating some spice. It's not the first time, it won't be the last one.

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com