Monday, March 23, 2009

It's one of those nights again...

I have this weird habit of buzzing people at night. Late at night. When everyone is asleep. It's not a prank, serious. It's not on purpose either. I just felt the need to talk to some one before bed. Anyone at all. And I usually sleep late.

You can mumble. You can tell me to shut up. You can ask me to buzz off. It doesn't even matter if you don't get a single thing I said cause you were in dreamland. All I need is a 'hello'. Damn, am I weird.

It's one of those nights again...
Now who would be my unlucky pick?
Hmmmmmm.....

2 whispered:

-the observer- said...

God, I thank you because I was not the first name to appear in her mind.

=P

*~fui~* said...

Pray more...

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com