Friday, March 13, 2009

Malaysian drivers are dead idiotic!

Serious. If you are on the roads long enough, you'd realise that everyone else next to you is a total idiot. They just don't know how to drive in a proper manner. Even that is so darn hard. I simply don't understand.

Let me tell you why:

1. What is a BMW going 50 km/hr on the fast lane? Either you move faster or you move into the inner lane. Man!

2. Hitting the break pedals every 5 seconds. Trying to gimme a heart attack?

3. Double parking. If you don't know the rules of double parking, allow me to educate you a little. You don't clog up the entire road!

4. Why is there a need to switch lanes when all you do is head straight ahead, and not turning into any junctions? Seeing the same car moving left and right is really annoying.

5. If you are undecided to turn into a junction, stop by the side and consider. Don't put on the left indicator and drive straight at snail's pace.

6. Slowing down to witness an accident. I will laugh when you end up in one.

7. Jumping queues. And cause a jam for that. You're uncivilised or what?

8. Immediate turning without the indicator. It's worth blasting my honk on you. And you acted as if nothing has happened.

9. Breakdown during peak hours. Making the jam from bad to worse. Can't you breakdown some other time?

10. Tailing close from behind. I will hit the breaks and see you paying for my damages.

11. Paying RM 50 for a RM 1.50 toll. If you don't carry small change, go get a Smart Tag.

12. Slowing down for no particular reason. Now that's a killer.

13. Stopping in yellow boxes. Please read the undang again. Either that or you're just plain ignorant.

If you are a Malaysian driver, you're an idiot. Simple. I'm pretty sure you've done at least one of the above. Can't people just drive nicely?

2 whispered:

Anonymous said...

Haha.. Don't angry k..
If you can't STOP "them"..
JOIN "them"..
Cheers

-the observer- said...

Hey! I'm a Malaysian driver too! And I don't do all that. With one particular exception: that is stopping at the yellow box... but its because my error in estimating the car in front of me allowing me some space to move out of the yellow box.

I know how you feel. Somehow, we wish everyone is civilized. But sadly, not everyone is matured.

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com