Thursday, March 26, 2009

Workaholic

I used to loathe working late into the night. The maximum I'll go is up to 10pm. I used to loathe working during the weekends. If possible, I'll try to avoid. I'll get all frustrated and annoyed if asked to do so.

But lately, I don't seem to mind at all. I willingly choose to work late. I voluntarily head back to office on weekends. I could sit there at my workstation all day, forgetting time, forgetting lunch, forgetting dinner, forgetting health, forgetting safety. To finish up the job. To do a good one. Something must have caused the change. I yet to know what.

But one thing is still for sure, no matter how workaholic I get, I still can't turn down an outing. If I am occupied, so sorry laa. Family and friends still comes first. And I have my life to live to its fullest. As they always say, you can never be done with work. I can still be a workaholic tomorrow.

Alritey, back to work...

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com