Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My way!

Time to bring out the princess in me. Geee! This is going to be fun.

I've been tolerating a lot of people. Yes. I put their needs and their feelings above mine. I think about them first before I think about myself. I made way for them. I was being polite. I was being courteous. It's called social manners. Right.

Wrong! Why the hell should I be so well-mannered? I shall tolerate no more. I would like to think about me now. Me. Myself. And I. No one else. It's gonna be my way. How I want it. Where I want it. When I want it. My call. If people don't like it, then fine. I don't give a damn.

Princessess usually get what they want. Okay. I'm no real princess. So I might not get what I want. But, at least, I get to give people a hard time. And to tick of their anger a little bit.

3 whispered:

-the observer- said...

"My goodness!
Can't believe this is coming from you.."

Now, I'm applying your quote.

I'm sure you are tired of being a nice person. Just as I am. But why would you wanna act cruel and instill cruelty, eventhough you are not?

*~fui~* said...

Maybe I am...

-the observer- said...

Nahhh.... U r just acting that you wanna be cruel.

Good is cool! So stay cool, stay good!

LOL! Couldn't believe I managed to create a motto. =P

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com