Sunday, February 1, 2009

I left you behind...

Today in history. Exactly one year ago. At CH. My junior had to remind me of it. Well, of course he will forever remember this day. The day that I, his senior, left without him. Yeaps. I was mean.

It was 1/2/2008. Federal Territory Day. Holiday! And I had to work. Although I was not the only one who had to sacrifice the holiday, still, it felt wrong. I made sure I left exactly on time to make myself feel better. C'mon! You would too wouldn't you? Furthermore, I had plans for the night.

5.15 pm. He was no where in sight. I thought of giving him some more time before I wrap up for the day. 5.30 pm. He was still not to be seen. I rang his cell. No answer. Another ring. No answer. Another ring. Still no answer. Okay. I don't know how long more I should wait. I packed and took the elevator down to the car park. 10 minutes later, he called.

"Hello, where are you?" (Obviously, he saw that my things were gone.)
"I left. Where did you go?"
"Huh!? So early? I was at my prayers."
"What so early? Today's a holiday. By right, we shoudn't even be working. 8 hours of OT is way more than enough. You can pack and go home as well.
"

"Oh. Okay. Since you say so."
"And next time, please let me know of your whereabouts."
"Okieee..."

Boy! You're still keeping this at heart. And you had to bring it up after one year. All right. I was at fault. Thousand apologies. It was not on purpose. I didn't know where to look for you then. I did call okay.

I just gave you a reason to always remember this day. Happy holiday!

2 whispered:

thor said...

Haha...that boy must be taking it as a sweet memory though :p

*~fui~* said...

sweet memory huh...
we shall keep it sweet then...
lol..

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com