Monday, October 22, 2007

Contradictions

Some poeple have either no idea what they are saying or no idea what they are thinking. Or maybe their brains some how or rather doesn't connect to their mouths in a proper manner. Cause what they think and what they say are absolutely two different things. And they give total confusions to those who tried to interpret them. In the end, I'd say, just give up la.

Some one has warned me, time after time, to not to reveal too much of my personal stuffs to other poeple. Personal stuffs as in personal feelings, personal opinions, personal informations etc. Secrets of your life la in short. For fear that they might be used against you in the near future. Or for fear that others might come up with something and talk bad about you behind your back. So, it would be better to keep everything to yourself. And to not leak a single thing out.

But it is also this same person that keeps telling me that I've been very secretive about my life. Not wanting to share my feelings and my life stories with them. Keeping everything to myself is not a good thing, they say. We should sometimes let out in order to absorb some advices and some directions from those who went through the same paths as we are going through now. Then only we'd see the 'light'. Opened up our minds. But most importantly, we have to spill. It's suffocating to keep everything all bundled up inside.

Ritez. So whom should I listen to? The you who gave me the advice a few months back OR the you who's giving me the advice now? Are you confused yourself and trying to confuse me? Or did I get your message wrong and confusing myself with it?

To end all the confusions, I think I would like to listen to myself. Listen to my heart. I shall let out when ever I wanted to and I shall keep things inside when ever I wanted to too. I need to find the right person to talk to also rite? And not everyone is a suitable candidate. I'm sure that's the way with you as well.

I'm a little rebellious, by the way. Live with it!

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com