Friday, October 19, 2007

"Look Out Point"

Just finished some reading and I suddenly thought about the place where I went with my colleagues a few days back. Can't resist the urge to blog about it.

It is some where in Ulu Langat. Can't really remember the way to get there as it was at night and while I was busy chatting in the car, I sort of lost track of the directions there. Maklumlah, I wasn't the one behind the wheels then. All I know is that it is up on a hill, some where near "Little Genting" and Saga Hill. Well, that's what they call it. Let's say around 15 minutes from my place? Gosh, I lost track of time then too. And that place is memang called Look Out Point. And it is a tourist destination.

There are 3 restaurants up there. One high class Italian type of thing. One that resembles "Kaki Corner", minus the live bands. If you've been to Kaki Corner, you'd know what I mean. And one which didn't open the night we went, so I didn't pay any attention to what kind of food they serve.

The best thing about this place is that it overlooks the whole of KL city. Yeah, something like "Little Genting". But the view from here is much more better. Clearer without any blockages from anything. It's very breezy with an awesome view of the KLCC, the KL Tower and any other high rise building which you would like to see. The place could be very romantic if it wasn't for the crowd of youngsters celebrating some birthdays up there. Cool, dim, quiet, soft music and magnificent night view. Totally melted my heart. You know I've always love night sceneries. Haha!

Unfortunately (again!), we didn't think about snapping some pictures then. So what's left of that night are only in my memories now. Unless, I get someone to either bring me there again or show me how to get there. It's worth a second trip up. It's free anyway. Other than petrol costs. I mean you don't have to pay to get in. They have this sight-seeing tower at the top of the hill for your use too. Not bad I would say. I didn't even know such place existed after living here for so many years. =P

Okay, I feel like getting back to my novel now.

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com