Thursday, October 18, 2007

"Heated" up!

You know what? Some people are either being plain childish or they are just being plain dumbos which I no longer want to entertain. I can be a very friendly person to joke around and to follow with the flow with what ever decision that has been made. But if you take advantage of that and think that I'm easy to mess with, boy you can be so damn wrong.

I don't know what's with all the fuss about me getting a few days off from work. People all around are either just being jealous or being plain sarcastic or just being funny. Either way, fun no more. The matter has got me hot in flames and I guess I blew it up at a few of them. What's the big deal anyway? You guys have never seen people taking leaves before? Then what is the use of all the annual leaves then? They allocate them to you for the fun of it?

I can't help it if you are feeling bitter about someone getting days off. Either you are too afraid to ask for your own break or you don't have enough days for your own use. That's not my fault right? So quit whinning and quit throwing sarcastic compliments that you thought no one knew. You guys just ruined my supposedly relaxing holiday by getting me into a real bad mood. But you didn't succeed yet. I won't and never will feel guilty about it. So stop all those stupid acts.

Get a life of your own people and quit interfering with others' business. Don't you have better things to do?

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com