Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A week's break!

Just a week. Some say that it's a lot. I would think that it's nothing comparable to a whole month some people are getting. Anyway, don't be jealous. I will be so packed with work when I get back in next week. So please don't kacau me with work now.

How do I plan my week long holiday? Nothing much actually. Getting some personal stuff done. Catch up with friends. Indulge in my long-left-aside novel. Swim. Blog. Blog. Blog. Making mid night calls. Haha! Kan biasa for me...And most importantly, getting loads and loads of sleep. Yeah. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep.

So, you'd be seeing more of me these days.


0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com