Friday, April 24, 2009

All out of time

Living life in the fast lane. Zoom! 180 km/hour. Everything speeds past. Before I can blink, it's out of sight. "Huh? It's already the end of April? How did I get here?".

Too many things to do in too little time. No. Time didn't budge. It's just me with more and more stuffs to do. Out and about. Running here and there. Settling this and that. Rushing to meet this damn deadline. Trying to be there on time for this appointment. Catching up with people. Handling personal chores. Man! Is it just me or is everyone facing the same problem?

Exhausting! Being a bumble bee is totally exhausting. I crashed at 9 pm the other night and slept all the way to 8 the next day. And yet someone told me this, "I'll be worried if you're not busy." What the heck did she mean? So people actually like to see me getting all worked out?

You know what? I do longed to lay on the couch all afternoon and watch the clouds move across the sky. Just me and the clouds. Won't happen now. Don't even have time for myself, let alone the sky.

Yes. I am definitely in need of more time. It doesn't seem to be enough. I think I've whined about this before. A similar entry. Yet, the situation didn't change. I am still all that occupied with something, somehow.

Now who can spare me some time? Or better, make it 30 hours a day, 10 days a week and 400 days in a year. I'll be glad.

2 whispered:

thor said...

Become a fulltime housewife to an old rich man with hundred maids then...that's ur ultimate solution...wahaha

*~fui~* said...

great!
find me one old rich man...

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com