Saturday, April 4, 2009

Play.Play.Play.

Tai kar jie told me so. Tai kar jie said life is short. And since we are still young, better make the most out of it. Cause there may never be a tomorrow. So there's no need to restrain in doing the things that your heart tells you to. Just go for it! Even if it doesn't work out, at least you've given it a shot. And that's something worth living for. Of course don't make it something illegal la.

Tai kar jie told me to have fun. To play. "Why waste it all away? Spice up la a little. There's so much more to this world than it meets the eye. So get up and get a life!" Tai kar jie knocked some senses into me. And now I'm like all wide awake.

Yes. All the play came from tai kar jie. And I listen to my tai kar jie. So I shall play. Sounds like a little kid. Play. Sounds irresponsible as well. By the way, my play doesn't mean that I skip work to catch a movie ( as what someone defined it ) or blowing bubbles at some stranger. That, is child's play. I am planning on having a more matured kind of playing....

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com