Thursday, April 2, 2009

Another step up

I tore open my letter right at the moment I got it. Well, I was nervous. But when I saw what was written on it, I felt nothing. Yea, so what?

The amount stated there would not compensate the amount of work that was expected of me. Should I feel glamorous for holding this new position of mine? I'm standing next in line to boss. That is if I do my part well enough.

But hey, now I have extra to splurge all I want. And to go for a vacaton anytime I want. No sweat! Now where is that new bag that I had my eyes on? ;p

3 whispered:

Michelle said...

San Congratulations!!!
SO u must treat me yar when i come back :)
Gucchi bag will be nice :)
if not, buy for my birthday present, i dun mind if u cld give me early...hahaha!!! :P

*~fui~* said...

thanks girl...
but Gucci bag stays with me...

Michelle said...

cheh... :S
I have lots of things to buy...wanna suggestion
hahaha!!!

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com