Saturday, April 18, 2009

"We hail you PESS, We salute you...."

That's all I could remember. It's been 8 years. What do you expect?

I was back at my high school today for the yearly Prefects' Gathering. Well, to be honest, I didn't bother to return the last few years. Until this year where we were feeling a little nostalgic.

School has changed so much people! So different! PIBG is really getting rich. Do you know they have 8 York air-conds in the hall? They cut down the Jacaranda tree that we planted out at the front with a fountain and goldfishes. And isn't the tree the signature mark of school? They have muriels ALL over the walls and plants every where you go. Students these days are indeed so much luckier. And no more blackboards. It's white boards now.

I've collected pictures all over school this morning. Let's play spot the difference. Lets see how many differences you can spot from your memories of 8 years ago.









I miss school...

(P/S: my table seems kinda small now....)

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com