Saturday, April 25, 2009

Fell...and rose

It's been months. I've allowed myself to let go. I thought I did. Turns out that I still had him on my mind. I was still harbouring hopes. How dumb!

You were right. It's a wrong guy. Why would he worth my time and my attention? I have been foolish to hang on. Well, no more. I will not allow myself to dwell on someone who is not interested. I will no longer allow myself to feel the tinge of uneasiness when ever he flirts with others.

I am way much better than this. I know I deserve better. It's just some where out there. Waiting for me to discover.

3 whispered:

-the observer- said...

I can't help myself but to remember this particular song:

Somewhere out there, beneath the pale moon light,
Someone's thinking of me, and loving me tonight, ........

Yes, your particular someone is somewhere out there. Don't loose hope and continue searching. Perhaps it will end up just like the song says:

Somewhere out there, if love can see us through, Then we'll be together,somewhere out there, OUT WHERE DREAMS COME TRUE.

Michelle said...

Hugzzz...
:)

Rachel said...

dun wry my dear ur prince charming will turn out soon, n i know u will find ur happiness...! =)

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com