Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Being emo

My trusty senior is pulling out from the job due to personal reasons. My manager demands that I show up at his place this instant just to do this one printing. My this other senior needs to be spoon fed on all the petty matters. Juniors are looking at me on the hiccups that they can't solve. More juniors turning up to me on all unrelated matters. I got two dinners to organise. I went back to office and couldn't find a single familiar face that I'm confortable with. A close friend rang to say goodbye. I looked into a friend's update and saw that she got to do what I had wanted to do. I need to decide on whether to further my studies or to switch to a new field.

All in once, I felt upset. I felt stressed. I felt alone. I felt like I don't belong. I have so many things running in my head. My little emotional blow up in FB garnered so many comments that I didn't know what to answer. Letting out to a few friends didn't helped ease the stress. Man, I'm having a massive headache....

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com