Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The tendency to slap someone

You know the feeling where you get so frustrated that all you want to do is just to slap someone right in the face? And make them shut up right away. Yes. That's all I wanted to do. To give someone a huge tight slap and enjoy doing so. Man! People never do understand. The best way is to give them a reality check. "Wake up! Wake up! Wake up and smell the air!" Or they are just trying to dodge and ignore certain facts. Lagi-lah must slap. "What? You think I'm easy to mess with?"

The only reason that I didn't do so is that I'm civilised. Hah! I still got some senses in me. We shall deal with this in a more professional manner. Or should I say, I shall 'slap' you in a more polite way. I won't be leaving a five finger mark on your face. Tempt me further and you will be receiving more than that.

I didn't want to be that mad though. Sometimes, you just can't help it. When people test your patience to its limit, it's as good as unleashing the devil within. You just need to see how far the devil would go.

2 whispered:

-the observer- said...

Interesting fact! And I wouldn't agree with you more with what you did. We are humans and we have emotions. And being angry is one of them.

But still, it's good to know that you are dealing it in a very professional manner. =)

Keep it up! But, bear this in mind: ".... Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering." May the force be with you. =P

*~fui~* said...

What? You're playing Yoda now?

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com