Thursday, June 4, 2009

Lousy connections

Just when I am in a rush for time, this wonderful thing of an internet happens to frustrate me even more. Well, not only the connection, but almost every application on my PC.

My Excel gone corrupted with loads of numbers all over. My GAMx took forever to move to the next screen. My mailbox was competing with the snail. Bursa Malaysia didn't allow me to access the informations I needed. A break in Facebook caused more distress when the page I wanted to get in lagged. Even Windows Media Player was playing tricks on me.

Fine. I shut the whole damn thing off and grabbed someone along for an Extreme Chocolate. Just not my day to work. What an excuse! But the excuse worked wonders. ;)

5 whispered:

-the observer- said...

Boy! You should have called me yesterday. I'll be driving all the way from my office to yours! LOL!

*~fui~* said...

why? to fix my PC?

-the observer- said...

No. I don't think I can fix it.

Just that I got nothing to do on that day and I was stressed because of it. ;p

*~fui~* said...

oh goodie...i've got tonnes to do...mayb u can help out on some admin stuffs...lolz!

-the observer- said...

are u gonna pay my one day salary? If yes, then I'll apply leave to help you. Wahaha!

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com