Monday, June 1, 2009

Hooked on San Fran

I was in office the whole of last week, wrapping up some previous jobs and preparing for the next ones. A colleague noticed that San Francisco was having this promotion of a buy one free one for their Extreme range of drinks. And just so you know, there is one San Fran outlet on the ground floor of Menara Milenium.


What started out as a try-out for the promotion ended up as an addiction. We've been getting Extreme Mochas for the entire week! Everyday. The 2 of us. And the effect sure was 'extreme'. By the end of Friday, I was having this headache from all the caffeine that I've put in. Padan muka!

I told Sane she was bad influence. She said I'll surely miss our coffee moments when she wouldn't be in this week. Yeaaa...I still like Starbucks.

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com