Saturday, June 6, 2009

Confessions of a shopaholic

I'm turning into one! How does that sound?

I'd be down to at least one mall every weekend. And I don't return empty handed. As the weeks passed, the shopping bags pilled. Yet, it doesn't seem to be enough. I still need shoes. I still need bags. I still need earrings. I still need tops. I seem to need really lots of things. Stuffs to put on myself. Stuffs to put in my car. Stuffs to put at home. Stuffs for everything.

But, not to worry. The bank hasn't come to me with letter of demands. I don't go around borrowing money. And my accounts are not empty either. You know those won't happen. Hah!

Look out for new styles! This is oh-so-fun to do.....

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com