Wednesday, September 9, 2009

"Back" to school

Wide projected screens. Wooden tables. Microphones. Loose hand-outs. Coloured pens. Doodles. Dozing offs. Whispers. Text-ings. Taking down notes. Passing around attendance lists. Q&A sessions. Sneaking out to the washroom. Empty corridors.

A 2-day training made me felt like I was back in the lecture hall. In the last row, head resting on one hand. The other hand twisting the pen. Looking out the window. Listening, or half listening to the speaker in front. You know what are the good things? No exams! No work! No stress! No need to fork out a single cent! I was asked to attend. So I got myself there, sat, listened and mingled.

Just another one of the privileges that comes with the job.

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com