Sunday, September 6, 2009

Farewell Big D...

Hmmm, I think Big D would no longer be in KL at this hour. And one week later, he would no longer be in Malaysia. Yet another departure. To a land with more opportunities. Well, I do hope you find your opportunities there. Make sure you do.

So, sad to say, I will be missing Big D. I will miss all the free rides and the free Starbucks. Yes, of course the company as well. You have been great. Whenever any outing goes haywire, I will bring you up all right? "If only David was here..." Hah!

Take care! All the best! Keep in touch! And make sure you get to MSN there. =)

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com