Monday, September 21, 2009

An early morning "dim sum"

It's been quite some time since I did something crazy. This person didn't fail to remind me that I am the entire time throughout it. It was not really that crazy all right? It was fun.

After a whole night out, I slept for 2 hours before waking someone else up at 6 am to have "dim sum" with me. I was hungry okay? And I know you're the one person who would agree to go with me. And you did. Even when I dragged you out of dreamland. May be you did it in a terpaksa manner. I wouldn't know if you were cursing before you got out of bed. Or may be you said yes just to entertain me a little bit. I wouldn't know.

But I did get my "dim sum" and the entire time, you kept looking at me, mumbling, "This is crazy. This is crazy. You are crazy. You are crazy." Yes. I am. And so are you. And so are the rest of the patrons. The place was actually packed with people at 6.30am! So we were not the only crazy ones.

Nevertheless, I was satisfied. My cravings were way satisfied....

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com