Monday, September 21, 2009

I got thinner...yet again

I think it's no longer the dress. Or the blouse. Or the pants. Cause that statement came from quite a number of people who bumped into me lately. "Oh my! You looked thinner." "I did?" And no. I was not flattered. Cause if this continues, I'm going to look like a bamboo. Or maybe a lidi. Why does everyone keep saying that I'm thinner? Did I really lost so much weight? Did I? Did I?

All right. Time to get back in shape. Time to put on more weight. Time to down all the chocs and the ice creams and the cakes and all the chips. How ironic. Alot of other people would kill for this statement. And yet I'm the one that's heading in the opposite direction. Very ironic. We are never satisfied with our bodies. Never.

1 whispered:

-the observer- said...

I would be the first one to kill you! No doubt about that!

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com