Saturday, September 26, 2009

Holding back

As I sat there in the dark, I was holding back. I have been holding back the sorrowness that's been lingering all throughout the day. I have been holding back the anger that was laid upon. I have been holding back the desire to apologise so deeply. I have been holding back the urge to say "thank you" a million times. I have been holding back the words that I've been so longing to utter. I have been holding back the thoughts that has been playing in my head. I have been holding back the screams that I had wanted to let out.

As I sat there in the dark, I didn't have the strength any longer to hold back the sobs that seep through.

2 whispered:

Michelle said...

San San,

Whatever your feeling are, just expressed it out..

Maybe in a car, or a place where nobody hear you or in your room...but pls dun go to place where it is so lonely that will be dangerous yar!!!

If you are not going to express your feeling, you will really feel sad and depressed!!!

Me...hehehe!!! professional weapon to express my feeling is by crying out!!! After that, i feel much more better and happy =D

Cheers to my Dear Fren San San ..muackss!!!!

*~fui~* said...

thanks dearie~~

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com