Friday, September 11, 2009

Starbucks delivery...just for me!

The other night, I was mad. Certain deliverables could not be submitted on time. I picked up the phone and spoke in kind of a harsh tone to the person on the other end, demanding an explaination. The other person was in a shock. Stressed up SIC unleashing it all out on me. I was not really at fault. There was nothing I could do to help it. I already did my part. I already did my very best to complete it.

Yes, I know it was no one's fault. It's just that when you are in a rush and things could not be done, you'd be very frustrated. Nevertheless, this person not only did not feel bad, this person did not blame me for it as well. And this person did a rather surprising thing which I have not expected.

This person showed up at my doorstep after work, with an ice-blended mocha on hand. "SIC, something to make you feel better..." I went like, "What?" "It's still cold. I came as fast as I could." The person actually went all the way to Mid Valley to get me a Starbucks. I'm not too sure why of all things, a Starbucks, but I appreciate the thought of it. It was sweet. And, no, I did not mean the ice-blended mocha.

A very good bribing technique. I can't scold you from now on huh? Then you'd stuffed me with another Starbucks....

2 whispered:

Michelle said...

Wakaka!!!

Ur colleague was smart!! They spot ur weaknesses =P

*~fui~* said...

Starbucks is not a weakness!

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com