Friday, June 18, 2010

Bored to the bones

It's already 4 months! I have initially allowed myself 1 month. The max 2. But look at where am I now. Still at home, reading books of 600 pages each week along with hot hot strawberry teas. Borders have become my most frequent hangout. Although it's been pretty cool to wake up at 11am each day and laze on the couch with my books in tow, it can be pretty daunting waiting for the phone to ring, with good news on the other end.

To keep myself from thinking yang bermacam-macam, I have come up with bermacam-macam ideas to keep myself occupied:


1) Join Amazing Race Asia
2) Participate in Miss Astro Chinese International
3) Help out at a fried chicken stall
4) Tryout for Air Asia cabin crew
5) Become a personal assistant to some local celebrity
6) Turn my blog into a money making machine

Although I'm more in favour of the last idea, but nah, it's not going to work when there are thousands of other bloggers out there competing to be the next Kenny Sia. If I had thought about that 10 years ago, it would be an entirely different story. But now, all you need to do is learn ABC, write something about your pet goldfish or the frog by the pond and you'll be featured on Nuffnang. I'll pass.

And yeah, they are just ideas. None to be put into action. So, I guess I shall just get back to my books then. And pray that the phone will ring real soon.

Wish me luck!

0 whispered:

Blog Archive

About Me

Pampered. Rebellious. Princess.

When words get unspoken...

Copyright © The Voice Within | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com